Who we are
https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/ is managed by the Home Office on behalf of HM Government and the Crown.
You agree to use https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/ only for lawful purposes. You must also use it in a way (intended purposes) that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this site by anyone else.
Updates to https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/ will be done on/at regular intervals. We can change or remove content at any time without prior notice.
Services and transactions
You can use https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/ to find out information about violence against women and girls, how to get support if you've experienced abuse and ways to intervene safely if you witness abuse.
Linking to https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/
We welcome and encourage other websites to link to https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/
You must contact us for permission if you want to either:
- charge your website’s users to click on a link to any page on https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/
- say your website is associated with or endorsed by https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/
Linking from https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/
https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/ links to websites of partner organisations. We do not have any control over the content on these websites.
We’re not responsible for:
- the protection of any information you give to these websites
- any loss or damage that may come from your use of these websites, or any other websites they link to
You agree to release us from any claims or disputes that may come from using these websites.
You should read all terms and conditions, privacy policies and end user licences that relate to these websites before you use them.
Using https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/ content
Most content on GOV.UK is subject to Crown copyright protection and is published under the Open Government Licence (OGL).
Some content is exempt from the OGL - check the list of exemptions.
If any content is not subject to Crown copyright protection or published under the OGL, we’ll usually credit the author or copyright holder.
You can reproduce content published on GOV.UK under the OGL if you follow the licence’s conditions.
Contact us if you want to reproduce a piece of content but are not sure if it’s covered by Crown copyright or the OGL.
While we make every effort to keep https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/ up to date, we do not provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the information will be:
- free from bugs or viruses
You should get professional or specialist advice before doing anything on the basis of the content.
We’re not liable for any loss or damage that may come from using this website. This includes:
- any direct, indirect or consequential losses
- any loss or damage caused by civil wrongs (‘tort’, including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise
- the use of https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/ and any websites that are linked to or from it
- the inability to use https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/ and any websites that are linked to or from it
This applies if the loss or damage was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you advised us that it might happen.
This includes (but not limited to) the loss of your:
- income or revenue
- salary, benefits or other payments
- profits or contracts
- anticipated savings
- goodwill or reputation
- tangible property
- intangible property, including loss, corruption or damage to data or any computer system
- wasted management or office time
We may still be liable for:
- death or personal injury arising from our negligence
- fraudulent misrepresentation
- any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law
Requests to remove content
You can ask for content to be removed from https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/. We’ll remove content:
- in order to comply with data protection legislation covering the rights and freedoms of individuals
- if it breaches copyright laws, contains sensitive personal data or material that may be considered obscene or defamatory
Contact us to ask for content to be removed. You’ll need to send us the web address (URL) of the content and explain why you think it should be removed. We’ll reply to let you know whether we’ll remove it.
We remove content at our discretion. You can still request information under the Freedom of Information Act and the Data Protection Act.
Information about you and your visits to this website.
We make every effort to check and test https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/ for viruses at every stage of production. You must make sure that the way you use this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which can damage your computer system.
We’re not responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that might happen when you use https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/
Viruses, hacking and other offences
When using https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/, you must not introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material that’s malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not try to gain unauthorised access to https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/, the server on which it’s stored or any server, computer or database connected to it.
You must not attack https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/ in any way. This includes denial-of-service attacks.
We’ll report any attacks or attempts to gain unauthorised access to https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/ to the relevant law enforcement authorities and share information about you with them.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Any dispute you have which relates to these terms and conditions, or your use of https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/ (whether it be contractual or non-contractual), will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Changes to these terms and conditions
Please check these terms and conditions regularly. We can update them at any time without notice.
You’ll agree to any changes if you continue to use https://enough.campaign.gov.uk/ after the terms and conditions have been updated.
Last updated 24 February 2022.